Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Subversive fair in Linz

Linz is the European capital of culture 2009, and last weekend a subversive fair (Subversivmesse) took place in the harbor.
Our friends from Vienna's bike kitchen had a stand there, and also had taken their workshop with them to repair, pimp and up-cycle bicycles. My friend Daniela and me joined on Saturday to construct a chopper bike from some old bikes. Special thanks to Max and Oskar from bike kitchen for their support and next time I'll take the chance to build a tall-bike!


On Sunday afternoon some bike competitions took place at the Danube. Sadly I missed bike bungee but was there for tall-bike jousting and bike jump.


I had a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy these pictures!

4 comments:

anna said...

Very cool. Unfortunately I missed that..

Rebecca Ramsey said...

So cool! I've never seen bike games like those!

Unknown said...

thanks for your short report and the nice images!
friendly greetings, oskar

Betty said...

The bike jumping is my fav! Nice pics

Post a Comment