Sunday, September 6, 2009

Where there is light, there is shadow.

The title is a literal translation of a German saying. But it's not about big words this time. It just came to my mind when I was cycling in the morning sun on the weekend. Inspired by Filigree's post, I took a picture of myself -- well, my shadow -- too ;-).

Very cool freehand cycling ...

... and an older pic from above

I will try to get some better shots in the future. However, I do recommend to take such pictures while cycling on a quiet bike path and not in the middle of the rush hour on a busy road ;-).

2 comments:

Velouria said...

That is a nice saying, I've never heard it. How is it phrased in German?

anna said...

The original is "Wo Licht ist, da ist auch Schatten" by J. W. von Goethe (in "Der Götz von Berlichingen"). We have a lot of sayings that come from Goethe's stuff ;-).

Post a Comment